Open government affairs
- City Water Affairs Group held the first "Water Affairs Cup" ...
- The first tallest building under construction in Zhuzhou-Chengfa Group Wu ...
- Zhuzhou Artificial Intelligence Vocational and Technical School Co., Ltd ....
- Ten billion vocational education cities invest in new fertile soil-written in ...
- Real Estate Group Party Secretary and Chairman Wang Yongming ...
Announcement on Selection of Legal Advisors of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Zhuzhou Municipal People's Government
Author: Published: 2019-04-01
In order to comprehensively promote the governance of the city according to law and strengthen the construction of the rule of law in the supervision of state-owned assets, according to work needs and relevant regulations, Zhuzhou SASAC plans to choose and hire legal consultants in a competitive manner. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Eligibility requirements
1. Advocate and implement the basic line, guidelines and policies of the party and the state, perform their duties impartially, and strictly abide by the law and discipline;
2. Familiar with enterprise operation and management, with high policy level and strong organizational coordination ability;
3. Proficient in legal business, with working experience and ability to handle complex or difficult legal affairs;
4. The individual work unit is in a law firm;
5. The individual and his law firm have no record of major violations in the past three years;
6. In the past three years, the employed agent has not litigated or arbitrated on behalf of the commissioning party. There has been no failure or unfavorable ruling due to inadequate performance of his duties, or he has acted as a legal consultant for the commissioned method. Loss of lawsuit or unfavorable ruling (except for cases where the client has not adopted its review opinion);
7. The individual was selected into the list of legal advisers of Zhuzhou City.
Specific eligibility requirements are specified in the selection documents.
Second, the time and place to obtain comparison files
1. Time: Working hours from April 1st to 8th, 2019.
2. Venue: Policy and Law Section, Room 308, Zhuzhou State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, No. 218 Taishan Road, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City.
0731-2868 6553。 Contact: He Manhua, Deng Zhen, Tel: 0731-2868 6553.
3. Information to be provided when obtaining comparison documents: original ID card.
Third, the time and place of comparison
1. Time: 8:30, April 25, 2019.
2. Venue: Large conference room on the third floor of Zhuzhou SASAC, No. 218 Taishan Road, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City.
比选开始前30分钟现场签到。 Candidates should sign in 30 minutes before the start of the contest. Information that the signatory should provide when signing in: the original of my identity card.
State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Zhuzhou Municipal People's Government
April 1, 2019